40 Years!

Sometimes,

if you’re really lucky,

to live long enough and to meet the right person,

at the right time.

You get to celebrate the BIG FOUR OH twice in one lifetime.

Once for your birthday.

And once for your marriage.

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!

IMG_2855

Us at his 40th Birthday.ย

Thanks for humoring me with this off-topic post!

And yes, I know I look drunk in this photo.ย  I probably was.

This entry was posted in Loose Ends and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to 40 Years!

1. Great happy anniversary to both enjoy

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day.

Forty years is a definite milestone, congratulations to you both! Hope your day is wonderful!

4. lyncrain says:

Happy Anniversary to you both. I am looking forward to you joining us in the writing challenge. Good luck!
    Lyn

Thank you lyncrain. Mine might not be all written online though. I’ve always felt that there was a book in me trying to get out. ๐Ÿ™‚ 40 years of marriage tells me, I better start writing before it’s too late!

5. Miss Rebecca says:

Happy anniversary! Love you hair on that picture im a sucker for big hair. Enjoy your weekend.

Happy anniversary!! Rebecca beat me to the hairdo comment. But I have an advantage over her because I rocked that same “perm do” myself for many years in the early 80s!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Kate says:

That’s wonderful! Happy Anniversary!

8. Aww happy anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Jodi says:

Happy belated Anniversary! 40 is a great accomplishment. Hubby and I are at 35! ๐Ÿ™‚