January 6, 2018 by Robin @ Imperial Crochet
Hey, I’ve been nominated for a Unique Blogger Award.
I know. I know. And… after saying I’d never do one of these silly things again, here I am proving that old adage; Never say never, true.
I’ve decided to do it for three reasons. The first reason is because a blogger that I totally admire has nominated me (Thank you, Tierny Creates!) and the second reason is because she’s asked three very intriguing and creative questions that she got from, Conversation Starters World.
Mostly, I thought it might be fun.
Here are the questions she asked me (in bold) followed by my answers:
- What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? I suppose it would be considered more of a thing than a creature but I’d sure love to have a real life working MAGIC WAND to help me with my errands and chores every day. And yes, I do think of my crochet hook as a magic wand of sorts. I’d just like to have a wand that did more than just make pretty things out of yarn.
- What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse? I’m the type of person who admires little things so everything I could think of that was already smaller than a horse seemed like it might be terrifying if made larger. Think about a mouse or a bunny rabbit that was now the size of a horse. No, thank you! I love little tiny animals like kittens and puppies so I’d very much prefer to scale something DOWN to the size of a horse but then again, larger sheep would mean more wool for everyone so I guess that’s my answer. Bigger sheep.
- What ridiculous and untrue, yet slightly plausible, theories can you come up with for the cause of common ailments like headaches or cavities? I think it’s completely plausible to believe that not allowing your creative juices to flow freely will create a back-up of creativity that will ultimately release itself in any way that it can. The backed up flow will certainly give you a headache which will only get worse as the creativity builds up in your head and begins to spoil. Once it’s gone completely bad, a runny nose might be it’s only form of release. So… in order to prevent yourself from getting the flu, be sure to do something fun and creative every day!
Here are the rules that were posted:
As per the rules of this award, I have to now ask all nominees three questions of my own.
And, of course, the spirit of the award means nominees should also go ahead and nominate thirteen others, ask questions of their own etc. etc. As usual, there is no obligation to do that, or anything at all because I have said so. Go your own way!
And now, should you wish to participate, here are my questions to you: also brought to you by way of Conversation Starters World.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a medal for?
And now for my nominations!
No need to cringe in terror. I know many of you have decided, like I did, to never do these things again and I totally get that. That’s why I’ve decided to nominate… all of you… and none of you.
In other words, if you want to answer my questions, have at it.
And if you don’t than, that’s okay with me too!
I will promise you that if you do participate, and link back to this post, I’ll add a link to your Unique Blogger Award blog post right here.
List of Blogs Who Participated
And as always, please feel free to add your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from my readers!