I’m historically not good at keeping my New Year resolutions and even worse at regularly writing blog posts so after some long and hard consideration I’ve decided NOT to participate in the 18 for 2018 blog posts. I do however want to share my goals for the coming year in hopes that by publicly sharing them, I’ll be more inclined to strive towards completing them in the coming year. So here goes… in no particular order…
My 18 Goals for 2018
- Write more blog posts at Imperial Crochet,
- and also at Retro Invites,
- and at Seasonal Showers too!
- Become more visual on social media.
- Start my novel.
- Finish my novel.
- Become a more professional crocheter.
- Create some of my own unique crochet items.
- Increase the amount of merchandise in my Etsy shop.
- Use up my yarn stash and then only buy what I need.
- Continue de-cluttering my house.
- Add some delicious new recipes to my daily meal preparation.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Become more spiritual.
- Less soda; more water.
- Less meat; more vegetables.
- Less worry; more sleep.
- Less words; more action… except for the more words at my blogs and in my novel, of course!
Feel free to share some of your own goals for 2018 in the comments. I love hearing from my readers!
P.S. The swan photo shown above came with this WordPress blog template. I don’t own it nor do I know who took the photo.